EDUCATE YOURSELF & OTHERS
The average person has not studied the Constitution since high school. It’s easy to forget your rights, especially during a global crisis.
Educating yourself is the first step in guarding your Constitutional rights.
Our Constitutional rights are not dependent upon current events. They are unalienable.
STEP ONE: EDUCATE YOURSELF
Your Constitutional Rights
Your Unalienable Rights
WHAT ARE THEY?
According to Samuel Adams, they are NATURAL and include, LIFE, LIBERTY, & PROPERTY. This includes the RIGHT to SUPPORT & DEFEND them in the best manner you can.
According to the Declaration of Independence, they are endowed to us by our Creator, including: LIFE, LIBERTY, & THE PURSUIT OF HAPPINESS.
These are AMONG our unalienable rights but are not limited to only these these three. Your job & business are included in the pursuit of LIFE & PROPERTY – the government CANNOT take those away for ANY reason without due process & just compensation!
Constitutional Law Resources
Here is a list of Constitutional Law Experts and resources to reference:
THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY
WHAT ARE THEY?According to Samuel Adams: They are NATURAL, including:
- The Pursuit of Happiness
- 1st Amendment:
- Right to freedom of religion
- Right to freedom of speech & press
- Right to peaceably assemble
- Right to petition
- 2nd Amendment:
- Right to bear arms
- 4th Amendment:
- Right to be secure in your person, house, papers, and EFFECTS, against UNREASONABLE searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no 1) Warrants shall issue, but upon 2) probable cause, 3) supported by Oath or affirmation, 4) and particularly describing the place to be searched, 5) and the persons or things to be seized. – CONTACT TRACING VIOLATES THESE RIGHTS WITHOUT A WARRANT OR YOUR CONSENT. EFFECTS refer to ANY of your “THINGS.”
- They are NOT given by government!
- They do NOT include the right to health & safety FROM the government – it is OUR right & duty to SECURE and PROTECT our own life, liberty, property AND health & safety!
- They are NOT suspended due to a state of emergency, pandemic or for “your safety.”
- KRISANNE HALL, J.D.
- Rights of the People vs Govt COVID Authority
- Taking a Stand Against Govt Overreach
- HILLSDALE COLLEGE – FREE online classes:
- INDEPENDENCE INSTITUTE
- PRAGER U
- AMERICAN CENTER FOR LAW & JUSTICE (ACLJ)
- THE JOHN BIRCH SOCIETY
Covid-19 Data & Statistics
Educate yourself & others about your officials at every level of government- both elected & un-elected. Who are your officials? What is their role?
FIND YOUR OFFICIALS BELOW
“We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.”
The Declaration of Independence, July 4th, 1776